- Why It’s Just Plain Dumb To Call Legal Funding a Loan
Legal Funding Central, February 13, 2015
- The Indiana Chamber of Commerce Doesn’t Understand the Free Market
LFC360, February 12, 2015
- Most Americans are one paycheck away from the street
LegalFunding.com, Jan. 28, 2015.
- What If These Women Had Tried Legal Funding?
MarketWatch.com, Jan. 31, 2015.
- New Jersey lawmakers introduce state’s first lawsuit lending bill
Legal Newsline, Dec. 30, 2014.
- New Mo. lawsuit lending bill to be opposed by insurance group
Legal Newsline, Dec. 22, 2014.
- Indiana lawmakers can expect lawsuit lending debate in 2015
Legal Newsline, Dec. 15, 2014.
- With funding low, many legal cases going undefended
The Boston Globe, Oct. 15, 2014.
- Bereaved Families Wait for Justice with Lawsuit Funding
Lawyers and Settlements, Sept. 12, 2014.
- Too poor to sue? Here’s help, but maybe not for long
Crain’s Chicago Business, July 21, 2014.